Small-Group Seoul Morning Royal Palaces Tour
On this tour, you will visit the Buddhist temple in the city, the Presidential Blue House Square and Gyeongbokgung Palace for 3.5 hours with a small group. First, you will visit Jogyesa temple that represents Buddhism in Seoul and pass by the Cheongwadae, the Presidential Blue House, that symbol of with blue tiles and move on to Gwanghwamun Gate to see the royal guard changing ceremony. After the ceremony, you will explore Gyeongbokgung Palace that is also referred to as the northern palace. Also you will visit a museum called the National Folk Museum, where you can see how Koreans from a few centuries ago lived.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is proceeding with minimum 4 people and if the participants number is below it, the tour can be cancelled.
- Please note: On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed and you will go to Changdeokgung & Changdeokgung Rear Garden (Secret Garden) instead in the morning.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup in Central Seoul
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability