Small-Group Royal Palace and Seoul City Tour w/ Lunch & Hotel p/u
This small group journey will start with Jogyesa, the center of Buddhism in Seoul where you can see locust trees and baeksong trees in front of Jogyesa temple. Afterward, you will move to the presidential blue house that symbol of Cheongwadae with blue tiles and the Gwanghwamun Gate to see royal guard changing ceremony. After watching the ceremony, you can explore Gyeongbokgung Palace. Then you will see the National Folk Museum where you can see how people lived a few centuries ago, the Changdeokgung Palace that listed as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage and Insadong, a famous antique alley that is popular with antique shops, handmade crafts. Finally after a long day, you will see Namdaemun, the main gate of a Seoul. This is a full day packed with a lot of information on Seoul and the Korean traditions.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Royal guard changing ceremony might be cancelled due to weather conditions
- On Mondays, Changdeokgung Palace is closed and you will go to Bukchon traditional Hanok Village instead
- This tour is proceeding with minimum 2 people
- On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace is closed and you will go to Changdeokgung Palace & Changdeokgung Palace Rear Garden (Secret Garden) instead in the morning and Korean Folk Museum, Ginseng Museum and Namdaemun in the afternoon.
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup in Central Seoul
- Hotel drop-off (drop-off at the City Hall or Myeongdong)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability