Small-Group Phillip Island Afternoon Day Trip from Melbourne
Be treated to a visit at Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park where you will have the opportunity to interact with an array of Australian native animals such as koalas, kangaroos, wallabies, dingoes, an array of colorful birds & reptiles. Visit the Nobbies - home to the largest colony of fur seals in Australia. Then it is on to the gala event! Delight in the magic of visiting the world-famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade where you will have the privilege of witnessing a true miracle - our beautiful little penguins arriving ashore to one of the largest penguin colonies in Australia. After a long swim at sea, they will be dressed up in what looks like a tuxedo - marvel at these stunning flightless birds as they waddle right past you on the way to their home. Depending on the time of year, you can tailor your tour and include free time exploring Phillip Island at your own pace. Enjoy this highly personalised tour with a small-group limited to only 11 passengers.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children 3 and under not catered for. Booster seat available for children 4 to 7 available.
- Tour not normally suitable for cruise ship passengers. Tour starts between 1 and 2 pm depending on time of year from city centre and finishes between 8:30 PM and 11:45 PM. It is your responsibility to check you can make it on time to avoid missing out on tour and cancellation fees.
- Nobbies and Seal Rock
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Moonlit Sanctuary
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability