Skip-the-Line: Louvre Museum Masterpieces Fully Guided Tour
Take a small group or a private (depending on the option you choose) walking tour of the Louvre Museum in Paris and jump the queue by booking ahead. This skip the line tour helps you explore the collection of paintings, sculpture, and architecture with an expert local guide. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 24 people on this small group walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide. Upgrade your ticket for a private tour exclusive to just your group. This tour was specifically designed to highlight the most famous works of the Louvre Museum. Entering the Louvre through the original Medieval structure from the 12th century, join your guide on a journey from one breathtaking gallery to the next as you travel through time visiting works from 450 BCE through to the 1800s.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Only very small bags are allowed
- Please note that parties of 7 or more people may be split in different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point.
- We may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue.
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- English-speaking expert guide
- Skip-the-Line Access to the Louvre Museum
- The Mona Lisa sighting & other famous paintings and sculptures
- Small-group or private tour (depending on the option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability