Similan Islands Snorkeling Tour By Speed Catamaran From Khao Lak
Due to its breathtaking scenery, both above and underwater, the Similan Islands are a very popular destination and stand firmly on the program for almost every visitor in southern Thailand. During the opening time of the Similan National Park October to May each year. Visit some of Thailand's best snorkeling islands with crystal clear water and a white sand beach by Speed Catamaran. Snorkeling at Stonehenge is named after the towering rocks that rise from depths of 25m and below. Snorkeling at Christmas Point and, if you are lucky you can watch dolphins frolic in the sea or swim with sea turtles. • Discover the archipelago’s wide array of islands and spot adorable marine creatures along the way • Visit Similan’s Sailing Rock landmark where you can climb up for a panoramic view of the islands • Enjoy a hassle-free snorkeling adventure with round trip transfers to and from your hotel
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Remark : Due to the policy of Similan Islands National Park, you have to send your passports to us suddenly after you make a booking in order to buy the ticket to enter the National Park first.
- Thai Traditional Food and fresh fruits
- English speaking guide
- Round trip speed boat
- Snorkeling (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Life Jacket)
- Full travel accident insurance coverage
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability