Silversonic Outer Great Barrier Reef Dive and Snorkel Cruise from Port Douglas
See the Great Barrier Reef's coral and marine life on this full-day trip from Port Douglas. Whether you are a snorkeler or a scuba diver, experienced or a novice, this snorkel and dive cruise from Port Douglas is the perfect day out on the Great Barrier Reef. Visiting three different dive sites you'll discover the abundant marine life and diversity of coral which the Great Barrier Reef is world-famous for. The friendly crew will be happy to answer any questions you have throughout the day. The boat features full bar facilities, fresh water showers and expansive sundecks overlooking the Coral Sea. A tropical buffet lunch will be served between sites, along with morning and afternoon tea.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Minimum age for introductory scuba diving is 12 years. All diving participants will be required to complete a health questionaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- After a single dive, a wait of 12 hours is recommended before flying. If doing multiple dives, an interval of 24 hours is recommended.
- Buffet lunch
- Lycra suits & Prescription masks
- Afternoon Tea & Coffee/Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Environmental Management Charge
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Port Douglas area
- Snorkel tour with reef guide
- Wetsuit hire for snorkellers (approximately AUD $15)
- Optional activities (if options not selected)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability