Sightseeing around Shimizu Port for cruise ship passengers
By participating this tour, you can visit 3 most popular spots around Shimizu. 1. Nihondaira Plateau (Green tea field and Mt.Fuji view at Nihondaira Ocha Kaikan, Nihondaira Yume Terrace Observatory, Spectacular view from Nihondaira ropeway) 2. Kunozan Toshogu Shrine a brilliant national treasure shrine. This beautiful shrine is for giving worship to Tokugawa Ieyasu, the first shogun of the Edo period. 3. Miho Beach (Miho Pine Tree Grove= a part of Mt.Fuji World Heritage, Miho no Matsugara Culture & Creativity Center) Our reliable licensed English guides who live in this area will guide you. They have a lot of knowledge about this area. We provide this tour by a comfortable jumbo taxis (van taxis).
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- To get to Kunozan Toshogu Shrine, you need to climb up stone steps after getting off the ropeway.
- Private transportation
- lunch time is not included in this tour
- combo ticket (1,950JPY/person) ropeway, admission fee to Kunozan Toshotu Shrine and museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability