Shibuya Bar Hopping Night Food Walking Tour in Tokyo
◼︎Cheers with our tour guide!◼︎ We begin the tour right in front of one of the most iconic landmarks of Japan: the Shibuya Crossing.We'll take a couple of photos, with the hundreds of people crossing it. We'll then head up to the 1st bar through the bustling Shibuya nightlife streets. ◼︎Pub Crawl into Shibuya's Hidden Meat Alley◼︎ The second bar is easy to miss if you are distracted! We'll encounter lots of local people relaxing after work and bars normally get crowded. The bars are tiny, people are drinking, and their spirits are high, so expect lots of interactions with locals! ◼︎Make the most out of authentic Tokyo nightlife◼︎ Wagyu(Japanese beef), Sushi and a Taste of Japanese Sake to Enjoy the best of this Shibuya Bar Hopping Tour of Tokyo! Magical Trip is a local tour operator with the TripAdvisor certificate of excellence that offers various types of small-group tours throughout Japan! Check out our Trip Advisor Page for more tours and our reviews!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please note that there may be other participants
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Only those who are 20 years or older can drink alcohol because of the law in Japan
- Photos during the tour
- Hopping 3 local izakaya bars with a local guide
- 4 drinks & 3 dishes or 3 drinks & 4 dishes, enough for a full dinner meal. (Vegan menu available)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability