Seoul Morning E-bike Tour
Explore the heart of Ancient Seoul on E-bike. Visit the royal palace gate, ride the peaceful west village streets, experience a traditional market and the delights on offer. Visit the presidential palace and the famous Bukchon Hanok Village. Finally, we visit tranquil Joggyesa temple and ride along the Cheonggycheon river. See a side of Seoul that many don't get to experience and hit the top tourist spots too! The fresh Cheonggyecheon river that flows through time, the majestic Palaces’ grand entrance Gwanghwamun and Gwanghwamun square, the Presidential Bluehouse, the traditional architecture of the Bukchon village area, and the tranquil Jogeysa Temple. The course is recommended for those who wish to visit many landmarks in Seoul in a short time yet still experience an intimate connection and understanding in context. Participants must arrive 20-30 minutes before the tour time to participate in the tour. Late comers will not be refunded.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Comprehensive insurance
- Local guide
- Safety Equipment (Helmet, Vest)
- Use of Ebike
- Local Korean food from the traditional market we visit during the tour.
- Recommend you to bring reusable water bottle for Earth!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability