Seoul Half Day Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private
WHAT YOU’LL DO With one of our hosts by your side, you’ll take to the streets for half a day, discovering this modern capital’s traditional heart. Take in iconic sights like the Dongdaemun Design Plaza, sip on soju (a vodka-like drink) with your host and nibble on a few snacks in a street tent bar, or get your pop-culture kicks in the neighborhood of Gangnam. Whatever you’d like from your day, your wish is our command. Within 24 hours after booking you'll receive a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you'll be assigned a like-minded host. Your host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary to help you discover what makes the city unique. You will also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- 4 hours walking tour, exploring highlights and hidden gems
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Private and personalized walking tour with a passionate local
- Food and drinks
- Transportation (primarily a walking experience however public transport may be used)
- Tickets to any attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability