Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower, and Namsangol Hanok Village
Get an excellent overview of Seoul on this full-day sightseeing tour of the city's top attractions. With a guide, you'll visit Jogyesa Temple, Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum, N Seoul Tower and Namsangol Hanok Village; watch the changing of the guard at Gwanghwamun Gate; and drive by the Blue House (Cheongwadae). Enjoy a Korean lunch in Insadong, and stop at a ginseng center and amethyst factory. You'll gain an understanding of Korea’s culture and history as you explore the highlights of this bustling capital city.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; it is recommended that you wear good walking shoes
- Please note: On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum and Namsangol Hanok Village may be closed; if this is the case, you will visit Deoksu Palace, the History Museum and Myeongdong instead
- Tour Schedule can be changed because of local circumstance or weather.
- 1 of the shopping centers are included (Ginseng Center)
- Tuesdays : Gyeongbok Palace is closed so, we will visit to Deoksu Palace
- Mondays : Namsan Hanok Village is closed so, we will visit to Bukchon Hangok Village
- Admission Fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability