Seine River Sightseeing Cruise and Dinner at Le Bistro Parisien
Le Bistro Parisien welcomes you for dinner at 06:30PM. The Bistro Parisien is located at pontoon No. 2 . Come and visit this contemporary, see-through bistro offering unique views of the Eiffel Tower and the River Seine. The chef uses seasonal products to prepare tasty and authentic cuisine for your enjoyment. You will experience an all inclusive menu with 3-dishes and one drink (soft drink, beer or a glass of wine) and a 1-hour-sightseeing cruise. Before or after dinner, take a sightseeing cruise and see a lot of the Parisian monuments (Pont Alexandre III, Orsay Museum, Pont Neuf, Louvre, Grand Palais, Passerelle des Arts, Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Check-in time at 06:30pm
- Children under 4 years old are free for the sightseeing cruise, however if they eat at the Bistro Parisien restaurant, please note that you will be charged 15€ per child.
- Please direct to pontoon no. 2 with your Viator ticket to choose your cruise departure time and collect your tickets, the staff will provide you with a ticket valid at the time of your choice.
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise
- Starter + main course + dessert
- a beer or a glass of wine or soft drink
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Photo taken by the photographer during the cruise
- Pick-up not provided
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability