Segway Tour of Copenhagen - 1 Hour
Explore Copenhagen effortlessly like never before on a 1-hour fun-filled, small-group and eco-friendly Segway tour. Tune into nitty-gritty tales from your local expert guide, as you glide past and stop for pictures at some of the city’s top sights and major attractions. - Glide past and get up close to Copenhagen’s major attractions - Tune into your local experts nitty-gritty tales through your very own HI-FI radio - Start and end the tour comfortably within the inner heart of the city - Your small group ensures personal attention from your local expert guide - Get 1-on-1 recommendations after the tour on what not to miss in the city
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please arrive at the tour location 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Latecomers will not be allowed to join the tour. No-shows and latecomers will not be refunded; they will be charged in full.
- Participants must be 10 years or older, and weigh between 99 and 250 pounds (40-113 kg).
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and bring comfortable shoes. In colder weather, warm clothes with a windproof layer are recommended.
- Radio receiver to hear your guide along the tour
- In-store personal storage lockers
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability