Secrets of Viterbo:A Self-Guided Audio Tour
Wind your way through the history and architecture of the medieval hilltop town of Viterbo on this self-guided GPS audio tour. From Porta Romana we'll make our way back in time through the city's charming and historic center. Along the way we'll take in ancient fountains, majestic piazzas and palaces. I will tell you stories of the people and point out details, hidden courtyards and corners. Viterbo was a papal town where popes lived in the 13th century and where the first conclave was held. We will explore the San Pellegrino medieval quarter, one of the best preserved in Europe. Finally, we'll conclude the tour at the Porta San Pietro, the medieval entrance to the town. Come discover Viterbo's tales and secrets with me.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap app for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability