Seaplane Tour with Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
This new unforgettable package tour combines the Panorama Classic seaplane tour with a visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Experience Vancouver, the west coast's most beautiful city, from up high with a few of our favourite experiences. Our most popular tour of the North Shore Mountains departs from downtown Vancouver's bustling Coal Harbour and includes a complete aerial view of the city. The exhilarating spray of the water is always a highlight during take-off and landing. This tour includes a 20 minute flight time. Following your Vancouver Panorama seaplane experience, hop on a shuttle to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park for breathtaking views and more. A complete west coast signature experience. Ground transportation transfers and attraction admission included.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Check in 40 minutes prior to flight time.
- Government issued photo ID required at check in
- Taxes and fees
- Ground transportation transfers
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability