Scenic Spots of Mt Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi 1 Day Bus Tour
Discover the scenery and historic landmarks around Lake Kawaguchi on a guided tour from Tokyo. Admire the views of Mt. Fuji as you see traditional houses, stunning pagodas, and the colorful flowers and plants of Oishi Park. Comfortable easy transport bus from Tokyo towards the Mt. Fuji area. Arakurayama Sengen Park. Admire the picture-perfect view of Chuureito pagoda with Mt. Fuji in the background. Kawaguchiko craft park right on the banks of Kawaguchi Lake.Take time to enjoy your lunch here and walk around the lake as you take in the scenic view of Mt. Fuji's reflection on the water. Oishi park which offers seasonal scenery with various types of flowers. Finally, stop by Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nenba which is located on the banks of Lake Saiko. Take a stroll through the village and marvel at the houses with thatched roofs which will give you a glimpse into life in Japan in the olden days. Conclude the tour at 6:00 PM when you will be dropped off in Shinjuku.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Depending on the number of participants, English and Chinese commentary might be given in the same bus.
- The only drop-off location available is Shinjuku (Shinjuku station west exit)
- All departure location options are shuttle buses leading to the last departure location, 'Shinjuku LOVE Object'. If you don't want to ride a shuttle bus, please select the 'Shinjuku LOVE Object' departure location.
- Please be aware that reaching the viewing platform next to Chureito Pagoda requires some climbing (stairs)
- Our tour may be canceled due to severe weather such as earthquakes or typhoons, but tour will proceed if it rains.
- In November, the tour itinerary will slightly change to make you have the best experience of Japanese autumn in the Mt. Fuji area! In fact, after visiting Lake Kawaguchi Craft Park, we will move on to one of the lake’s best spots for foliage, a colorful corridor of more than 400 maple trees creating a unique fall atmosphere!
- Our guide will be holding the flag shown in the picture at the meeting location.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability