Scarisoara Ice cave - one day car tour from Oradea
Explore Scarisoara Ice cave, the second largest in the world after Eisriesenwelt Ice Cave from Austria. Take pictures of the entrance, an impressive sinkhole,that has 60 m diameter and descends 48 m, leading you to the body of the cave where you will walk on 70000 cubic meters of ice (20 m thick). Be prepared to enter the underworld to admire the magnificent landscape, Visit also the village "Casa de piatra", Tauz Spring, Coiba mare and Coiba Mica caves and admire the marvellous landscape.
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal - mountain boots and thick jacket
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Mountain boots, thick jacket and flashlight are required.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- English/German/Romanian speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Entrance fee
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability