Sapa 2 Days 1 Night From Hanoi - Overnight in Ta Van Village
This tour is designed for travelers who want to experience 1 night at bungalow in hill tribe village, go a long trek to the most popular travel sites in Sapa.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please note, the itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- The itinerary above is corresponding to the transferring option from Hanoi - Sapa & return by sleeper morning bus. You can choose other options suitable for you by the way transfer and location pickup/drop off
- NO WORRY ABOUT YOUR BOOKING IF WE DO NOT REPLY IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR BOOKING, WE WILL SEND YOU PICK UP TIME/ITINERARY BEFORE YOUR TRIP 1-2 DAYS OR EARLIER
- Customers should provide their hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements.
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation.
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance.
- You can also finish your trip in Sapa
- You can bring your luggage & leave them on the bus. And we also have a car to transfer them to the Village during time you trek.
- Room policy: Standard 2-3 people per room
- Thing to bring: Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Thing to bring: Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Thing to bring: Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- Thing to bring: You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- WiFi on board
- Insurance during the time using the bus
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers if you depart from hanoi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 bottles of water /2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- English speaking local guide escorted in Sapa
- Bungalow/Stilt house (Dorm)
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) before the scheduled departure time, you will receive a full refund.<br>If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, you will receive a 0% refund.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability