Saint Emilion Day Trip with Sightseeing Tour & Wine Tastings from Bordeaux
Join this day trip to the Saint-Emilion (and surrounding) wine-making region of France. This full-day guided excursion from Bordeaux offers picturesque scenery, sightseeing and fine wines – the perfect day out from the city! Sample Bordeaux wines in 3 fascinating chateaux and explore the charming UNESCO World Heritage-listed village of Saint-Emilion.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Adult only tour, children under 18 years of age are not allowed
- A minimum of 2 adults per tour is required
- Tour involves some walking, good walking shoes recommended
- Pets are not allowed on the tour
- Three wine tasting sessions
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Professional English speaking qualified driver / tour guide
- Short walking tour of St Emilion village
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums or attractions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability