Royal Crown of Oahu - 60 Min Helicopter Tour - Doors Off or On
See every stunning sight on Oahu from the white sands of Waikiki to the epic big waves of Norh Shore on our incredible 60-minute circle island tour. Get spectacular views from a guaranteed window seat of Diamond Head, Haunama Bay, the Ko'olau Mountains, Ka'a'awa Valley, Sacred Falls, Dole Plantation, and the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- For doors off tours, jackets and/or sweatshirts, closed toe shoes, and hair ties are required. Long pants are recommended.
- When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door.
- Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter. Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft. For guests weighing between 260-279 lbs, a fee in the amount of 50% of the seat price will be assessed after booking. For guests weighing 280 lbs or higher, an additional seat purchase will be assessed after booking.
- Phone Strap
- Parking Fees
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability