River Kwai Full Day Tour
The trip includes a visit to the infamous bridge on the River Kwai, built by Allied prisoners of war (POW) during World War II. It includes a visit to a war cemetery containing the graves of an estimated 9,000 Allied soldiers who died while building the bridge and constructing the notorious -Death Railway-. At the JEATH Museum, guests will see a replica of a Japanese POW camp, followed by a train journey along a stunning stretch of the -Death Railway-. A buffet lunch is served upon arrival at Wang Po station, close to the Burmese border. - JEATH Museum - Visit Japanese POW camp - Exciting train journey at Death Railway - Buffet lunch at Wang Po station - Round Trip Transfer
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We are SHA Plus certified. A certificate awarded to an organisation proving that they have approved Covid-19 health and preventative protocols in place and that 70% or more of all employees have been fully vaccinated.
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, Otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver can be late up to 15- 45 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Delicious Thai-style lunch at a local restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round Trip Transfer
- English Speaking guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability