Quicksilver Outer Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Cruise from Port Douglas
Great for beginners, non-swimmers and first-time visitors to Tropical North Queensland cruise to Agincourt Reef from Port Douglas. You can watch fish feeding, go on a snorkeling expedition, try scuba diving, view the coral and marine life on a semi-submersible submarine, and enjoy a tasty buffet lunch.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Minimum age for all diving activities is 12 years, the maximum age is 70 years
- Coach transfers are not wheelchair accessible
- Buffet lunch
- Use of lycra suit and buoyancy vests
- Informative talk by marine biologist
- Semi-submarine reef discovery tour with commentary
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Environmental Management Charge
- Underwater observatory
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Christmas Day (25th December) a $20 surcharge applies to each travelling passenger.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability