Puffing Billy And Phillip Island Penguin Parade Bus Tour
After being picked up from a convenient central Melbourne CBD location in air-conditioned comfort on this full-day tour, your first stop will be the picturesque Emerald Lake in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges where you will have the opportunity to purchase your own lunch and enjoy a leisurely walk around the Lake. Then it's all aboard the world-famous Puffing Billy Steam Train. The train winds through the hills and finishes at Belgrave. Then it's off on a scenic drive to the next stop The Nobbies to take in the vista of this iconic lookout. Next it's time to visit the Phillip Island Wildlife Animal Park where you can purchase dinner before watching the adorable penguins emerge from the rolling waves and make their way home into their burrows.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Infants aged under 3 years old are welcome to attend free of charge providing they do not occupy a seat. If a seat is required for the infant, please purchase a child ticket for them.
- Entry to ride Puffing Billy (Belgrave to Emerald Lake)
- Entry to Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- Entry to Emerald Lake
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry to The Nobbies
- All food and beverage is excluded but there will be opportunities to purchase these items while on tour.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability