Puerto Princesa: UNESCO Underground River Day Tour
With this tour, you'll get to visit one of the longest navigable underground river in the world. With the help of your guide, you'll get to know more of Puerto Princesa and the wonderful flora and fauna found only in our island. Book this trip if you wish to have a fun-filled day in the city. The activity includes pick up from your hotel within 15 kilometers of the airport. We will advise you of your exact pick up time before 7 PM the day prior so you know what time you'll prepare. Have a heavy breakfast because travel time from the city to the wharf is 2 hours. Waiting time is inevitable considering that this is one of the most popular tours in Puerto Princesa. Despite this, your guide will endeavor to provide you with one of the most memorable trips in Palawan. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant and after, you have the option to join a zip line flight and help the local community who organizes this activity. You'll be back at your hotel at around 4 PM.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Audio Tour Device Rental
- Boat transfers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Service of a licensed tour guide
- Environmental Fee (about USD 3)
- Photos and other souvenir
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability