Professional Ramen & Gyoza with Ramen Chef in a restaurant!
This is for all the ramen lovers out there! Our classes are hands on, fun and very informative. The best way to envision it; it's like a ramen shop work experience right within a fancy restaurant in Central Tokyo - an adventure you won't forget! Join with a group of people (up to 8) with 2 chefs - both there to teach you about cooking as a whole and the intricacies of ramen and gyoza. We will make: 2 types of ramen broths; Paitan / Tonkotsu (white soup) and Chintan (clear soup), ramen noodles, chashu (pork belly), ajitamago (ramen eggs) and getting the various other toppings ready like the negi, onions, seaweed and narutomaki. You'll have a new appreciation for ramen after our class! The best part? You'll receive a comprehensive recipe booklet, unveiling the secrets behind restaurant-quality ramen for you to impress your friends at home. You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You'll receive comprehensive recipes, unveiling the secrets behind restaurant-quality ramen.
- Will be using professional ramen and cooking equipment in this elegant restaurant
- Ramen and Gyoza for lunch
- Free Welcome Drink of Beer or Sake!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability