Private Tour to Chamonix Mont-Blanc from Geneva
Take a breathtaking journey through the French Alps on this private day trip from Geneva to Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe, and Chamonix, the most famous resort in France. Travel across the Switzerland-France border and enjoy the view of the villages surrounded by the Alps. Option to add :: Ride a cable car to the summit of Aiguille du Midi for an incredible Alpine panorama. If you feel brave enter on the Glass Box, the views will take your breath away. Option to add :: After, take a scenic ride on the famous Montenvers Railway to Mer de Glace, the longest glacier in France. Take a coffee at their cafeteria up at the mountain or take the 500 steps stairs to immerse you at the Ice Caves built under.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Official currency of France is Euro (Swiss francs may not be accepted)
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel, as you will be traveling from Geneva (Switzerland) to Chamonix (France)
- Please note that if you take the Aiguille du Midi and Mer de Glace options, you will be provided with a multipass. Multipass which gives access to all the facilities of the Mont Blanc company. If you use this Multipass for a single activity, it will be considered by the Compagnie du Mont-Blanc as used and cannot be refunded if the other activities are closed. The Mont Blanc company offers alternative activities but does not authorize refunds of the multipass.
- Cable car to Aiguille du Midi (if option selected)
- Montenvers Railway to Mer de Glace (if option selected)
- Private driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Guide - if option selected
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottle of water
- Skip the line tickets
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability