Private Street Food Tour by Motorbike/Car with Local Students
⭐Warning: We will not take you to tourist places. ⭐NOTHING'S FANCY. EVERYTHING'S REAL ⭐Your safety is our first priority! Good and safe drivers ⭐Everything is included in the price, both the tour and the tastings We will pick you up by motorbike at your place then walk, eat and explore deeply to local life: Let's do the 8 must-do to immerse yourself to local culture: 1.Driving through the maze system of Saigon Back alleys 2.Banh Xeo: Vietnamese Savory Crispy Pancake: special by a lot of flavors from herbs and unique sauce 3.Bun Thit Nuong:Grilled Pork With Rice Noodle: most famous southern dish 4.Banh Cuon-Steamed rice roll:Time to make some steamed roll with minced pork and mushroom 5.Chuoi Nuong: Grilled Banana & coconut milk: a bit sweet and salty of tropical fruits and coconut milk sauce 6.Bun Bo Hue: Vietnamese beef noodle soup. Time to try the famous broth that they have spent decades with 7.Call for Dessert: coconut ice cream or flan with caramel? 8.Surprise!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please provide hotel address for the pick up when you book (or via Whatsapp)
- Free pick up in District 1,3, 4, 5. Small extra pick up fee of 120.000-150.000VND (5-7USD) per person for the other districts.
- This tour is only for guest weight less than 120kg (265lbs). If you are 100-120kg (220-265lbs) please let me know after booking.
- If you are afraid of being on the motorbikes, we have a food tour option by car and walking, check it when you choose the date.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food tasting
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability