Private Street Food Evening Walking Tour in Ho Chi Minh City
Enjoy an amazing night out with this 4 hour street food walking tour of Ho Chi Minh City. Meet your local guides in the evening then you will be taken to the streets of the city to explore some of the world's most exciting food cultures, as well as learn how to prepare the best rice pancakes, savor a menu of 9 mouth-watering dishes, special local beer, and homemade Vietnamese Banana Sticky Rice Wine which is brewed in the clay pot by Street Food Man Vinny, take in the sights, sounds and smells of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passports and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping
- A camera is always encouraged. Please take extra care of your camera to avoid theft.
- Cool and comfortable clothing is recommended. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable
- Accident insurance
- All food and drinks during the tour
- English-speaking street food guide
- Hand sanitizer and face masks
- Pictures from your tour
- Complimentary pick-up and drop off either at your accommodation in districts 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10 or at the Opera House
- Private tour (only your group, no other guests join)
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Transportation by taxi
- Items of a personal nature
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability