Private Phi Phi Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle from Krabi
Cruise on a chartered speed boat operated by Sea Eagle Tour to Phi Phi Islands from Krabi. Enjoy the exciting ride through the Andaman Sea and immerse yourself in the beautiful sea at Maya Bay and beyond, with just your immediate friends and family.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation will close Maya Bay every year for 2 months during low season
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do
- The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- While the monsoon season (roughly May to October) brings increased jellyfish sightings due to water movement, these graceful creatures can appear year-round in the Andaman Sea. To ensure a safe and enjoyable swim, consider asking your tour guide
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Life jacket
- Buffet lunch in Phi Phi Arida restaurant
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruit
- National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult (age:12+) and 200 THB per child (age3-11)
- Personal expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability