Private Osaka Tour with a Local, Highlights & Hidden Gems 100% Personalised
Spend the day with one of our hosts to discover the true nature of Osaka - head’s up, it’s got a wild sense of humor and is obsessed with food. Explorer (not tourist) is what we’re aiming for here, and in that spirit, you could explore neighborhoods like the fashionable Shinsaibashi or crazy Dotonbori and maybe you’ll discover hidden gems like the smaller shrines and historic streets. Grab a quick bite to eat and see why Osaka is known as the ‘Nation’s Kitchen’ before continuing your adventure through the neon streets of this enigmatic port city. Within 24 hours after booking you'll receive a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you'll be assigned a like-minded host. Your host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary to help you discover what makes the city unique. You'll also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host
- 3, 4, 6 or 8 hours walking tour, exploring highlights and hidden gems
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Private and personalised walking tour with a passionate local
- Food and drinks
- Transportation (primarily a walking experience however public transport may be used)
- Tickets to any attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability