Private Kyoto Tour with a Local, Highlights & Hidden Gems, Personalised
Spend the day with one of our hosts as you unleash your inner explorer in Kyoto! You’re in the ‘City of Temples’ and you’ll be able to visit iconic and sacred sites like Fushimi Inari Shrine and Kiyomizu-dera Temple. Maybe explore the culturally rich entertainment district of Gion? Alternatively, you could get off the beaten tourist track and explore some hidden gems in the city that only a local would know about. Within 24 hours after booking, you'll receive a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you'll be assigned a like-minded host. Your host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary to help you discover what makes the city unique. You will also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please book at least 48 hours in advance so that we can build the best experience for you
- Experiences are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- 3, 5, 7 or 8 hours walking tour, exploring highlights and hidden gems
- Private and personalized walking tour with a passionate local
- Food and drinks
- Transportation (primarily a walking experience however public transport may be used)
- Tickets to any attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability