Private Hiking tour to Bukhansan Peak(Baegundae: 836.5m) with Mountain Expert
National parks are very rarely within a city, and yet Bukhansan Mountain was designated as the 15th national park of Korea in 1983. Bukhansan National Park boasts of many gorges and granite peaks with crystal clear streams flowing between them. Hiking to the summit can be challenging and can take between 4-6 hours subject to individual pace. Highlights • Whole day trekking in Bukhansan National Park with an experienced mountain expert. Extended or shortened trekking possible • Visit Doseonsa Buddhist Temple and pass through beautiful valleys and ridges to Bukhansan summit of Baegundae • Beautiful view and Seoul scenery from Baegundae peak • Delicious Korean lunch-box
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children(over 10years) must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes recommended
- Driving guide and mountain expert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch box on the mountain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability