Private Guided Sightseeing Tour in Mount Fuji and Hakone
•You’ll have the flexibility to adjust the itinerary to suit your needs and interests. •With a private tour, you can see as much or as little as you like during the day. It’s all about you! • It’s an easy and hassle-free way to visit the Fuji area from Tokyo. • Travelers with a range of interests will enjoy the attractions around Mt. Fuji. Join our Mt. Fuji and Hakone tour for an unforgettable Japanese adventure. Stand in awe of the majestic Mt. Fuji, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and soak in the serene beauty of Hakone. Experience a traditional onsen, explore the historic Hakone Shrine, and savor authentic Japanese cuisine. Our knowledgeable guides will enrich your journey with local history and culture. This tour promises a unique and memorable experience. Book your spot today and discover the magic of Japan!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Transportation time is included in the tour duration
- Private transportation
- Pick up and drop off to hotel
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Ticket for any activity (ropeway, cruise etc)
- Mt Fuji enterance fee 2100 YEN per group
- Entry/Admission - Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nemba 400 YEN per person
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability