Private Full-Day Hiking Adventure in Padis Karst Plateau
Hiking in Padis karst plateau, one of the iconic areas in the heart of the Western Carpathians and home to some of the last forested karst landscapes in Europe will always provide travelers with unforgettable memories. A professional tour leader, specialised in Western Carpathians nature interpretation will guide you along the creeks that shaped some impressive places such as Pestera Caput/Caput Cave, Izvorul Rece karst spring, Poiana Ponor/Ponor Glade, Cetatile Ponorului/Ponorului Fortresses karst system. He will explain the dynamic of this very specific landscape and will help you understand the way nature works creating these spectacular natural phenomena. A trip designed as an accessible adventure to anyone willing to enjoy a one day escape, starting and ending in Oradea. Relaxed pace, plenty of time to admire the scenery, for photos and for picnic lunch. Besides, there's so much joy and fun!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Reasonable physical and medical condition are recommended.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Trekking poles
- Every participant will bring her/his own picnic lunch. No food, alcoholic drinks or refreshments are provided during the trip.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability