Private Full-Day Guided Tour in Seoul with Lunch, Tea and Dinner
Get ready for an amazing adventure in Seoul with this jam-packed full-day tour! It's perfect for those who are visiting for the first time and want to see the best of the city. We've got an exciting lineup of attractions lined up just for you. But wait, there's more! We'll continue our food adventure at a famous restaurant, tea house, and the Kwangjang market, where you can feast on an incredible variety of mouthwatering Korean foods. It's a foodie's dream come true! And guess what? You won't have to worry about going hungry because we've got you covered! Lunch and dinner are included in this awesome tour, so you can savor the flavors of Seoul throughout the day. Get ready to have an amazing time, make unforgettable memories, and experience the best of Seoul in one epic day!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Various types of foods: Korean pancake, noddle, pastry, you name it.
- Korean traditional tea or coffee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Traditional Korean chhicken stew called samgyetang made of a whole young chicken stuffed with rice, garlic, and medicinal herbs.
- personal expenses
- personal travel insurance
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability