Private DMZ Tour in South Korea
1. Pick up from Hotel and back to Hotel(Private Car) 2. Licence English guide with Army experience. It has been over 70 years since the outbreak of the Korean War and the drawing of the 248 km (155 miles) Case-fire line along the 38th parallel, which created the Demilitarized Zone(DMZ). Symbolizing both war and peace and division and unification, the DMZ is a place where time has come to a stop. Today, it is a heaven for rare animals, birds, and plants. U.K.T's all of the guides(man) have army experience of more than 2~3 years So, you can hear a real army story between North Korea and South Korea. For example, 30 years ago, if you do research on Koreans, do you think we should be union sooner or later? then everybody said yes. But nowadays, Koreans have changed their mind You can hear real stories from them about what has changed such as different thinking and concepts. If you are lucky, you will have a chance to meet a female guide. please hear the surprising story from them.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert Guide(Certified)
- Entrance Fee
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability