Private DMZ Tour and Suspension Bridge + Korean BBQ
Professional DMZ tour guide will lead the tour, who have been to DMZ over 1,000times. You will explore DMZ, visiting Imjingak peace park, 3rd Tunnel that N.Korean dug, Dora observatory where you can see N.Korea through the border, Unification village, etc. During tour, tour guide will give you excellent narration about DMZ and Korea History! After DMZ tour, tour guide will bring you to good Korean BBQ restaurant or traditional food! After that you can stop by suspension bridge which was a battle field during Korean War, but now it shows great view of the moutain. It is just 10min hiking up so it will be no big issue. Otherwise, let us know wherever you want to visit in Seoul, we go there! or tour guide will suggest! Last stop will be Kwangjang food market where you can find over 120 choices of food. After all, tour guide will drop you at your hotel! Absolutely, you will travel in tour vehicle of Good quality, AC-conditoined and well maintained
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Itinerary is very flexible. Because this is private tour
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Lunch : Korean BBQ, Bulgogi or Ginseng Chicken Soup
- Entrance fee to DMZ
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking Tour
- Parking Fees
- Entrance fee: other location except DMZ entrance fee.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability