Private Car Tour to Mt. Fuji Lake Kawaguchiko or Hakone Lake Ashi
A full day to take the best shots of the scenic Mt Fuji and have cultural experiences. In this activity you can choose either spend the day around the most popular Lake Kawaguchi and the five lakes of Mt Fuji, starting from a perfect shot at the Arakurasengen Park for a panoramic view of Mt Fuji and the five-story pagoda on your background etc,. The other choice will be Hakone, a well-known place for its hot spring resort, Hakone Shrine with its torii gate standing on Lake Ashi where cruising is also popular, and a ride on a ropeway to reach another scenic view from 1327 meters high. Lunch will be served with the local traditional dish of the region at your expense. Please tell us how you would like to spend your day and we will be happy to give you the best of it.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- The itinerary on the What to Expect is a list, please select around 4 to 6 sites.
- You can ask our guide for advice and suggestions after booking.
- Please advise for any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking, vegetarian option is available.
- The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if some spots are not fully visible due to weather conditions. The activity schedule is subject to change/cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Bathing suits, bath towel, or any form of clothing is not permitted inside the hot springs. Men's and women's tubs are separate. Tattoos or body paint is prohibited from using the hot spring facility.
- Round-trip private transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- One bottled water per person
- Private guide (English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean professional guides are available)
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Entrance fees (hot spring, museum etc.)
- Food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability