Private Bohol and Chocolate Hills with Loboc River Cruise
Join this day tour to explore Bohol, located east of Cebu is an island province that is naturally beautiful and historically rich. Its capital city, Tagbilaran, has tree-lined plazas and stone buildings, including a church built by the Jesuits in the 18th century. The province has gained a reputation as a site of some of the best beaches in the country. Along its coastlines are numerous isles including Panglao, Cabilao, Mahinay and Lapinpin, which are excellent diving spots.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Private hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability