Post-cruise: Vancouver Tour with Lookout & Capilano Bridge
This year round tour of Vancouver and the neighboring North Shore includes both a comfy coach bus ride through downtown attractions and hair-raising walks high above a canyon river. Stops include the totem poles in Stanley Park, Granville Island and the observation deck of Vancouver Lookout. Hold on tight as you trek across the swaying Capilano Suspension Bridge and look down through the glass floors of the Cliffwalk. A visit to a salmon hatchery completes your overview of the Pacific Northwest. Hotel transport is included.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Suggested clothing: comfortable clothes for the day including a warm shirt or outer layer
- Walking shoes are recommended
- Snacks are available for purchase at Capilano Suspension Bridge and Granville Island
- Drop off at hotel in Vancouver or Richmond
- Vancouver Lookout Admission
- Pick-up from the Vancouver port
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Admission
- Food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability