Post-Cruise Shore Excursion: Capilano Suspension Bridge & Grouse Mountain
The Vancouver North Shore Tour is an excellent way to get a little light adventure before or after your cruise. This 7 hour post-cruise excursion will take you into the stunning nature that surrounds the city. You’ll drive over the Lion's Gate Bridge, walk across the Capilano Suspension Bridge, spend time at Grouse Mountain, and explore the Capilano Salmon Hatchery.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Please call us at 604-255-7272 to arrange a drop off. We offer drop offs in most Downtown Vancouver Hotels and some by the Vancouver Airport and YVR.
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Grouse Mountain Skyride Admission
- Port pickup and hotel drop-off
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Admission
- Food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability