Pinnacles Desert Sunset Stargazing Tour
Professional Telescopes and Binoculars to view planets, star clusters, nebuals and galaxies. See the native plants used by the Aborigines for food, medicine and tool making in season Enjoy a barbeque dinner in the desert under the stars with a glass of wine. Take a photo of the moon using your smartphone attached to our telescope. Here stories from the Dreamtime about the night sky, created by the world's first astronomers, the Indigenous Australians.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please bring a bottle of water and warm clothes for the evening, it can get quite cold in the Pinnacles Desert.
- Local guide
- National Park fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- We don't provide lunch or afternoon tea. It is best to have lunch before we pick you up.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability