Phi Phi Island by Premium Speedboat including Buffet Lunch & National Park Fees
Escape from the hustle and bustle of a busy city and join our day trip to Phi Phi Island by speedboat. Visit various incredible viewpoints (Monkey Beach, Pileh Lagoon, Viking Cave) and four islands (Koh Phi Phi, Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay & Khai Island) from Phuket. An experienced English-speaking local guide will lead you to the stunning views of Phi Phi Don, Phi Phi Leh, and Blue Lagoon. Light Breakfast, Lunch, and snorkeling mask are included.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We are happy to accommodate vegetarian dietary preferences and ask that you please advise us of your needs at the time of booking. We will do our best to ensure that you have a satisfying and enjoyable meal during the tour.
- We regret to inform you that our tours are not allowed for pregnant travelers due to the physical demands and potential risks involved. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We encourage expectant mothers to consider alternative tour arrangements that align with their health and safety needs.
- The speedboat tour may not be suitable for younger children as the ride can be quite bumpy. To ensure the safety and well-being of all our guests, we have established a policy where children must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on the tour. We understand that this might cause some inconvenience, however, we prioritize the safety of our guests above all else. We kindly request your cooperation in adhering to this policy, and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Maya Bay in Thailand is now open to tourists and visitors after being officially relaunched on January 1, 2021. However, swimming is not permitted within the bay itself due to reef protection measures set by the Thailand government. The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment has announced that the island will be closed again from August to September in order to allow for natural rehabilitation. We encourage all visitors to respect these measures and to take care of the island's sensitive ecology during their visit.
- We regret to inform you that monkey sightings are not 100% guaranteed as they are wild animals and we do not have control over their movements. While we always strive to offer the best possible wildlife viewing experience, there may be times when the monkeys are not visible during the tour. We appreciate your understanding and hope you will still enjoy the other sights and attractions on the tour.
- We recommend that you bring along items you would normally bring to the beach, such as sun-tan lotion, hats, sunglasses, beach towels waterproof bags or plastic bag, and a change of clothes if needed. While our boat does have a toilet, it may be cramped if you need to change clothes inside. Therefore, we recommend wearing your swimsuit under your clothing to make it easier to change.
- We would like to inform you that the motion experienced on our speedboat tour may be intense and could potentially cause motion sickness to some passengers. To alleviate this, we have made seasick pills available for free at our marina office upon check-in. It is important to note that while the pills can help, they may not be suitable for everyone and it is recommended that you consult with your doctor prior to taking them if you have any medical concerns. Our priority is the comfort and safety of all our guests, and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
- We do provide our guests with complementary soft drinks and water, as well as fresh fruits, during their visit to Khai Island. However, please be aware that additional services, such as beach chair rental and the purchase of alcoholic drinks, may be offered and charged by the local vendors.
- To use a snorkeling mask, start by rinsing it with fresh water to remove any debris. Then, place the mask over your face, adjust the straps for a comfortable and secure fit, and press the mask against your face to eliminate any air pockets. Breathe normally through your nose to equalize the pressure inside the mask. Once you are comfortable, put the snorkel in your mouth and start snorkeling. If the mask starts to leak or fog up, gently lift it off your face, clear it of water, and adjust the straps or mask position as needed. . If you feel uncomfortable or experience difficulty breathing, remove the mask and snorkel immediately. It's important to note that you should never dive or swim underwater with the snorkel, and always use caution while snorkeling. If you do this, water would enter the snorkel tube and cut off your ability to breath.
- Since there's a high chance of getting wet during the trip, you don't need to bring your passport along. Instead, please take a photo of it and store it safely on your phone.
- Unfortunately, due to our tight tour schedules, our adventures aren't ideal for cruise ship guests. We sincerely apologize for this limitation and any inconvenience it may cause. We encourage you to explore other options for experiencing the area during your cruise stop. We wish you a wonderful time on your journey!
- High-slope/mountain location. Vehicles might have trouble, meet driver down to the road for pick-up
- We pride ourselves on offering smooth and enjoyable boat trips, and while rain doesn't pose any issues, high winds can create choppy waters and affect our planned course. We closely monitor weather conditions and keep our passengers informed of any necessary changes to ensure their safety and comfort
- Not allowed for pregnant travelers
- The bumpy ride may cause discomfort or back pain for passengers over 70, so we have age restrictions in place.
- Not allowed for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have the rights to reject customer due to medical conditions or pregnant travelers
- Professional local guide
- National Park Fees
- Use of snorkel equipment (Snorkeling mask and tube)
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea breaks
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Fins (Optional to rent)
- Beach Chairs (During your visit in Khai Island)
- Alcoholic Beverages
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability