Phi Phi Early Bird - Beat The Crowds & Krabi 4 Islands From Krabi
We offer this special Early-Bird Program for you to visit the breathtaking and imaginary paradise and beat the crowds. You might have to get up a little earlier than usual, but it will really make difference compared to your regular Phi Phi excursion. Spend the day sunning, swimming, and snorkeling on some of Thailand's most postcard-worthy beaches with a small group on the large speedboat.
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travel by the speedboat with a maximum of 30 people on board (subject to number of reservation)
- Pick up and drop off services for Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao or Railay Beach are available, the minimum of 2 people are required
- If you are staying at Railay Beach, the exact pick up time and location will be advised by the local operator one day before the tour
- The program is subject to change without prior notice due to weather and tide conditions
- Notable rules at Maya Bay include no swimming, no use of drones without permission
- Suitcase, luggage, baggage and baby stroller are prohibited on the boat
- Not recommended for babies below 3 years old.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Life jackets
- Basic accident insurance
- Hotel round trip transfers
- Snorkeling equipment
- Thai buffet lunch
- Drinking water, Soft drinks and Seasonal fruits
- National park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child, pay by cash on spot.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability