Phang Nga Bay (James Bond Island) by Luxury Catamaran
Spend the afternoon and early evening on a 111foot Luxury Catamaran together with a Fully Licensed, English speaking guide and a Professional Crew and travel travel through the stunning Phang Nga Bay, with stops at the beautiful Lawa Island, Hong Island and James Bond Island. Meals include a Lunch Buffet of Thai, Chinese and Japanese cuisine and a delicious Set Menu Chicken Steak Sunset Dinner onboard.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Passengers are not permitted to take food or drinks onboard
- Hotel pick up may be 30-120 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location). Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- In case tour has less than 25 passengers booked for trip, the company has the right to cancel (due to Covid 19)
- Persons over 75 years, pregnant women, children under 1 year and persons with congenital disease, asthma, heart disease not permitted
- Child pricing is from 4 – 11 years old
- Passengers with food allergies or special dietary requirements must advise at time of booking so that tour operator can attempt to make appropriate arrangements for lunch/dinner
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given.
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes. Please take a copy of main page of Passport of each passenger. (ID Card sufficient for Thai citizens)
- Alcohol will not be served to passengers under 21 years of age
- What to bring - Swimming wear, shorts, Light T-shirt, Sun Block, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Digital Camera, Light Deck Shoes, Waterproof Bag and a little Money for Sundries
- Passengers 70 years or older are welcome but may have to sign a waiver form
- Clear Kayak, Paddle Board, Slider
- Alcohol Shot 'Wake Me Up'
- Life Jacket, Snorkeling Equipment, Towels
- Refreshing Drink
- Welcome Drink
- Fully licensed, English speaking Guide and Professional Crew
- Canoeing with local paddler
- Free flowing Soft Drinks
- Seasonal Fruit
- Free Wi-Fi
- Set Sunset Dinner
- Shared daybeds and beanbags, Open Air Showers
- Travel (Accident) Insurance
- Round Trip Hotel Transfers by Minivan to all areas of Phuket
- Resident DJ
- Premier Buffet Lunch of Thai, Chinese and Japanese cuisine
- National Park Fee (Thai People)
- Food and beverages not listed as Inclusions
- Gratuities (optional)
- National Park Fee (except Thais)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability