Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri
Visit USS Arizona and Battleship Missouri, as they represent both the beginning and the end of World War II. The accompanying “Road to War” and “Attack” exhibit galleries that display pictures and recovered items from the events which transpired at Pearl Harbor and WWII. Then, watch a short film explaining the fateful day and its significance. Followed by a boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial, the final resting place of the ship's 1,177 crewmen. USS Missouri has served proudly through WWII, the Korean War, and the Gulf War for a 51-year long career. Launched from the Naval Shipyard in Brooklyn in 1944. Note: Small bags allowed with limited to size measuring 1.5" X 2.25" X 5.5" or less in total dimensions.
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- No bags allowed at Pearl Harbor
- Tour duration will be 6 hours including travel time from start to end.
- Tours are non-refundable if the national park service or navy decide to cancel boat ride programs due to mechanical issues, dangerous weather, or other safety concerns.
- Convenient Pickup/Drop off from Waikiki Hotels only
- Admission ticket to the USS Battleship Missouri included
- Ticket Included for a Boat ride to USS Arizona Memorial
- In-Person Briefing at Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center
- Ko Olina pick is not offered unless booking title says from Ko Olina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability