Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial
Turn back time as we explore WWII history at Pearl Harbor and relive the infamous Sunday morning of December 7, 1941. A visit to the visitor center and the accompanying “Road to War” and “Attack” exhibit galleries that display pictures and recovered items from the events which transpired at Pearl Harbor and WWII. • Enjoy a half-day tour from Honolulu • Visit some of Hawaii’s most popular & landmarks
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- No bags allowed at Pearl Harbor
- Tour duration will be 4 hours including travel time from one place to another.
- Tours are non-refundable if the national park service or navy decide to cancel boat ride programs due to mechanical issues, dangerous weather, or other safety concerns.
- Convenient Pickup/Dropoff from Waikiki Hotels
- Ticket Included for a Boat ride to USS Arizona Memorial
- In-Person Briefing at Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center
- Ko Olina pick is not offered unless booking tittle says from Ko Olina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability