Paris Louvre Small Group Tour with Pre-Reserved Tickets
See the most famous masterpieces in the Louvre Museum including the Mona Lisa in an efficient way and make the most of your valuable time with an expert guide. Head in quickly with our pre-reserved tickets and enjoy a very personal tour on a unique itinerary that includes the most important artworks. You can choose to stay inside the Louvre after your tour is over to see more of this museum with enough confidence gained from all the information from your guide.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- In our semi-private tours, the total number of people in each group is limited to 6. If the group is larger, it may be split into different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point so each guide gets 6 people each.
- Museum tickets are timed and non-refundable.
- All customers will have to go through security to enter the Louvre. This line may be long in high season.
- Consider traffic in Paris and please leave early to make it on time for your tour. It is not possible to join the tour after it has started
- No backpacks, umbrellas or big bags are allowed in to the museum.
- Strikes at the Louvre may happen and the Museum may decide to close with no prior notice. If this happens, we will offer a guided walking tour of Paris for 2 hours instead.
- Pre-reserved tickets for the Louvre Museum
- 2 hours guided tour at a relaxed pace
- Expert local guides for an efficient itinerary including Mona Lisa
- Small groups of max 6 people or private tours for a more interactive experience
- Transport to the meeting spot
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability