Paris Le Marais Walking Food Tour With Secret Food Tours
On our Secret Food Tour: Le Marais Paris, you'll enjoy a variety of classic French street foods starting with a viennoiserie/croissants, and collecting breads, then go and seat to enjoy a classic croque-monsieur in the very restaurant where Jim Morrison spent some of his time in Paris, along with discovering our mystery dish and cheese while enjoying a glass of red and white wine. Visiting Le Marais also means seeing the Jewish street of Paris and tasting some creamy Falafels. Then off to a world of sweetness for some incredible chocolates and colourful macarons, all of this crowned by a dessert to finish with style. Our tour starts at the bustling heart of Le Marais near the famous rue de Rivoli, one of the main streets of the city. During the tour we will walk the old streets, cross the Place des Vosges and see some of the oldest medieval houses of Paris. You will realise how the locals live in this part of Paris and how the city's history influence has shaped its gastronomy.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- *Please note: the itinerary and menu is subject to change, based on the locations' availability, weather, and other circumstances.
- A fresh pastry
- Creamy handmade Falafels
- Freshly made croque-monsieur
- Tasty Macaron
- Our mystery Secret Dish
- Freshly Baked Viennoiserie of the day (your guide will explain you what a Viennoiserie is)
- Traditional Bread
- Water and Soft Drinks (for non alcoholic option)
- High-end Chocolates
- A selection of French cheeses
- Fine Wines (Red & White)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability