Paris Late Lunch at Eiffel Tower's Madame Brasserie Restaurant
Perhaps the most recognizable monument on the planet, the Eiffel Tower is a symbol of all things chic and Parisian. On the first floor of the most mythical place in Paris, the Brasserie de la Tour Eiffel will offer you a moment out of time as a couple, with family or friends. Committed artisan, the Parisian chef, Thierry Marx shares his human and environmental values with this establishment by proposing a exquisite menu, prepared with local and seasonal products.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- You do not need an ascent ticket for children under 4 years old, but please make sure to inform us if you are coming with one.
- Visit the first floor of the Eiffel Tower before or after your lunch.
- Save time on the spot, as the lift ticket to the first floor is included.
- Scan the QR code at the reception and play of the Mystery Game before your arrival at the restaurant
- 3 or 4 course lunch & beverages (depending on the chosen menu)
- Additional food & drinks
- Photos taken by the photographer on the spot (Its price is 15€)
- Access to the second and third floor
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability